The post Bitget Exchange Review – 2022 appeared first on Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide
The cryptocurrency space is rapidly expanding, as is the demand for the Exchange. If you are looking for the exchange which is best for spot and derivatives trading, then this article is definitely for you.
Bitget is a cryptocurrency exchange that is ranked among the Top 5 derivative exchanges of the world. This is one of the fastest-growing crypto derivatives trading platforms.
This guide will give you complete detail about its features, trading guides, pros, cons, and much more.
What is Bitget?
Launched in 2018. Bitget headquarters is located in Singapore. The CEO of Bitget is Sandra Lou and Intae Song as Chief Sales Officer.
The exchange operates worldwide and has branches in Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Canada, Taiwan, and other places.
Bitget is among the fastest-growing derivatives exchanges, with 1.6 million registered users worldwide. Upholding the mission of Better Trading Better Life, the platform aims to provide global customers with liberal, ultimate, and fair trading.
Bitget has partnered with Turkey’s leading football club, Galatasaray and Juventus as its first sleeve partner.
With 1.6 Million registered users, 24 hr trading volume $5.6 Billion and $1 Billion valued at Unicorn. We can say that it has acquitted a huge user base in a short span of time.
Is Bitget Safe And Secure?
Yes, Bitget is safe and secure. The exchange uses bank-level security to protect its users’ funds. It has A+ ranking for 12+ ratings for SSL indicators.
Hot wallets and cold wallets are secured with multi-signature. Most of the user’s funds are stored in cold wallets. It has a self-developed future system that provides protection to the company’s information and assets.
The exchange has a stable trading system that means no overload in extreme market fluctuations. Users can trade without any intolerable variation even in extremely volatile markets.
The security is also backed by leading security techs like Suntwin Technology, Qingsong Cloud Security, HEAP, and Armours.
Before investing in any of the crypto exchanges users will look out for safe and reliable exchanges and Bitget is one of them. It has a strong risk management system to secure its users’ assets.
Quick Glance On Pros And Cons
- Provides a variety of trading options.
- Recorded on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko.
- Has multiple licenses.
- Demo trading platform for future trading.
- Supports API Initiated trading.
- Involves high risk for professionals.
- Beginners may find it confusing as bitget has many features.
- US investors are not allowed.
Features Of Bitget
- Trading options : Provides a variety of trading options like USDT-M futures, Coin-M futures, markets, spot trading, copy trade,leveraged trading and Quantoswap.
- Launchpad : This platform is aimed at, Big gain at no cost. Introduced for launching projects and airdrops. Bitget wants to give more quality projects for its users so that they can participate at an early stage and earn rewards.
- Reward Center: Users can earn $158 by completing various tasks given by Bitget Exchange.
- License and regulation : Bitget has acquired U.S. MSB License, Australia Digital Currency Spot(DCE) License and Canada MSB License. Bitget is trying to meet the rules and regulations of various countries to expand its global audience.
- Bitget Token : BGB is the native token of Bitget. Use BGB token to pay transaction fees and get a 20% fee discount and 15% discount on futures. The total BGB tokens amount issued are 2,000,000,000. Users have multiple benefits for trading and holding BGB token.
Bitget Fees And Limits
Bitget Does not charge any fee for deposits and registration. The exchange follows its own maker and taker fee model. The withdrawal fee is charged based on the cryptocurrency you choose.
Spot fee: Maker fee and Taker fee is charged varies from 0.10% and 0.20% based on the trading pair you choose. The fee can be reduced by 20% if you use a BGB token.
Futures fee Rate : The maker fee is 0.02% and the Taker fee is 0.06%. For cryptocurrency trading against USDT.
For more detailed information please click Bitget fees.
Bitget Supported Currencies
Currently, Bitget supports total 169 coins and 200 trading pairs. Some of the major ones include:
- Z Cash
The most active trading pair of Bitget is BTC/USDT.
Bitget Supported Countries
Bitget operates in 40 + countries including :
- South Korea
Bitget Restricted countries
- Mainland China
- Hong Kong
- North Korea
Mobile App Of Bitget
Bitget is now available on Google Play and Apple Store. Bitget launched its own app to provide the highest security and flawless trading. You can trade at any time, anywhere.
For IOS users, the filing requirement is 125.9 MB. Requires IOS 10.0 or higher. Rated 4+.
For Android users, the file size is 45 MB. Requires Android 5.0 or up. Rated 3+.
How to Register on Bitget?
- Go to the official website of Bitget. Click ‘Sign up’.
- Enter your phone number or Email. (Choose any one)
- Create a strong password. Agree to the terms.
- Enter the verification code sent to your Email or phone.
- Click ‘Sign up’.
How to reset Your password on Bitget?
- On the login entrance. Click on ‘Forgot Password’.
- Enter your registered Email or Phone number.
- Type in verification code.
- Now you can set your new password.
How to do KYC or ID verification on Bitget?
- Login into your account. Click the profile icon.
- Select ‘ID Verification’.
- Select the country where you currently reside.
- Upload valid documents. (National ID, passport , Driver’s license)
- A selfie of yours holding the document.Your verification process is complete.
How to Deposit Cryptocurrency on Bitget?
- Login into your bitget account.
- Navigate to ‘Assets’ on the right side of the page.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you wish to deposit. Tap ‘Deposit’.
- Scan QR Code or Copy the address and paste it on your external wallet.
How to Withdraw Cryptocurrency on Bitget?
- Login into your account. Go to ‘Assets’.
- Choose the currency you want to withdraw. Press ‘Withdraw’.
- Enter the amount and the withdrawal address.
- Click ‘Submit’. Your withdrawal is complete.
How to Buy Cryptocurrency with Fiat currency on Bitget?
- Login into your account.
- Navigate to ‘Buy Crypto’ on the top navigation bar.
- Select the local currency with which you want to buy crypto.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to buy.Enter the amount.
- Select payment provider and payment method. Click ‘Next’.
- You will be directed to the Service provider website. Follow the instructions and complete your payment.
How to Sell Cryptocurrency on Bitget?
- Login into your account. Navigate to ‘Spot’.
- Choose the cryptocurrency pair you want to tarde. For example : ETH/USDT.
- Scroll down the page. Choose the order you want to place.(Limit or Trigger).
- Enter the price and amount. Click ‘Sell’.
How to Copy Trade on a Bitget App?
- Login to your account. Navigate to ‘Copy trade’.
- Select the trader. Make sure you check the trading performance and history of the trader you are going to follow.
- Click ‘Copy’. Choose the trading pair you want to copy.
- Click the ‘Transfer button’. Enter the amount. Tap ‘Confirm Transfer’.
- Click on the Settings icon. Set the leverage and click ‘confirm’.
- Choose a copy trade method.(Unified or Respective method)
- Select fixed count or Fixed ratio. Enter the amount.
- Click on ‘Follow’.
- How to Transfer Assets on Bitget?
Login > Assets > Withdraw > Internal funds transfer > Type in Email or phone number > Enter amount > Submit.
- Who are the top investors of Bitget?
Lan Capital, SNK, 8 Decimal Capital, Collinstar Capital, are the top investors of Bitget.
- What is Coin-M Futures on Bitget?
Traders who want to trade more successfully can try Coin-M Futures. It is a contract service using one or more assets as a margin to trade on futures. Helps to increase the fund’s utilization rate and saves exchange cost for the traders. To know how to apply this strategy click – Try Coin-M Futures
- Why Choose Bitget?
Bitget offers more innovative products. Some examples are Copy Trading and Coin-M Futures. Security backed by industry experts, 24/7 online support, Platform is devoted to derivatives trading, Multiple license and partnerships. Bitget is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in terms of Derivative trading and volume.
Bitget is one of the emerging cryptocurrency platforms with multiple partners and strong social presence. The exchange stands out to be unique due to its innovative technologies and devoted futures trading platform.
From Sports to eSports, Bitget partners with the world’s biggest icons, including the Italian football club, Juventus, and the Global eSports League, PGL. It is renowned as one of the world’s best crypto derivatives trading platforms. “Better Trading, Better Life” is the motto of Bitget.