The post A-ADS: How To Promote Your Crypto Project With Our Smart Ad Network Paying Models appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News
Many of you are wondering where to run ads for cryptocurrencies, casinos, wallets, and other crypto-related products. Or are you looking for platforms that specialize in this?
There are such platforms on the market. These platforms provide a service for placing various advertising formats and displaying them to a crypto audience. Thus, advertising reaches the most relevant user.
Using our A-ADS advertising platform as an example, we will analyze how these sites work and estimate how good the payment models we use are.
In 2011, we created a service that helps large and small crypto advertisers to run banner ads for the crypto audience. We wanted to make a service as convenient as possible, without any requirements for both the advertiser and the publisher. As a result, in our list of sites, there are those you will not find on platforms similar to ours.
To start running ads is easy:
- You need to enter the ad’s text field in the advertising campaign’s text field. Then you can attach the banners (16 formats are available). But this is optional too – you can twist the text format of the ad (in this case, your banner will look more like a Tweet).
- Set up targeting for your advertising campaigns, such as language, geopositioning, and site theme.
- Top up your balance (we accept payments in the 20 most popular cryptocurrencies) and wait for the campaign to launch after the moderation team has reviewed it.
We have stated above that our payment models are smart. Let’s look closely at what these models are and how they work:
- Unlike other platforms, we decided to abandon CPM (Cost-Per-Click) and make CPD (Cost-Per-Day) our primary payment model. Why? Some sites can use bot traffic, and CPM does not protect our advertisers from this fraud. CPD sums up all the money spent by advertisers on targeted traffic and gives each campaign a share of impressions proportional to its spending. Thus, this model protects our advertisers from bot traffic fees.
- Another model of our platform is the CPA model (Cost-Per-Action), with payment only for actions taken by the user on your site. The action can be a subscription, registration, deposit, or other targeted actions you need. The amount of payment is determined by you.
- Revenue Sharing models are a payment of a share of your profits. This payment model ensures that your advertising pays off.
- Can’t make a choice about which model is better? No problem, you can always choose the Mix of Strategies model. This model can help you reach the largest audience, and we recommend you use several models simultaneously. For example, CPD + CPA and CPD + Revenue Sharing are the most effective. Especially if you need maximum coverage, you can turn on all three models simultaneously.
Our network has some other advantages:
- We operate worldwide, so we cover all languages and all countries
- We accept payments in the 20 most popular cryptocurrencies
- Low minimum threshold. You can start testing campaigns with small budgets and scale successful ones
- Fine-grained targeting. You can target not only categories of sites but also specific sites of interest or specific ad spaces on these sites
- Our support works 24/7, so you can always contact us
Launch an advertising campaign on A-ADS with payment in CPD yourself or leave a request to connect CPA and Revenue Sharing, and start getting targeted customers in just a few simple steps.