The post STEPN(GMT), Gala(GALA) & Decentraland(MANA) Price Record 50% Gains￼￼￼￼ appeared first on Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media| Crypto Guide
Amid the recent market instability, the global market capitalization was on the verge to plunge below the crucial $1 trillion mark. However, the recent recovery of the star crypto Bitcoin beyond $30K helped the crypto asset to recover to a large extent. The DeFi’s, NFT’s, and other popular cryptos marked huge gains in a very limited time.
- The STEPN (GMT) price from the early trading hours ignited a surge from the level below $1 to the current levels at $1.70
- The asset is forming a couple of bearish hammers from a couple of hours which signifies an incoming upswing very soon
- However, until and unless the price surges above $2, the rally is still haunted by the bears which are currently pretty unlikely
- Once the prices clear at $2 levels, the fear of a pullback may reduce only if the market conditions are stable.
- Gala price much similar to the GMT price flipped from the bottoms and gained an immense bullish push
- After spiking extremely which formed the pole and the further consolidation formed the flag, hence forming a bullish flag
- The price may consolidate within the flag for another couple of hours and eventually break through the flag and surge high
- With a breakout, the price may surge beyond $1 initially and surpass $0.14 within no time.
- The MANA price reached the highs beyond $5 and since then the price maintained a steep descending trend
- However, the price after reaching the lower support of around $0.5 and ignited a rebound beyond $1
- The price is reached the levels around $1.6 may ignite a surge towards $2 else a pullback may be ignited
- With a pullback, the price may remain consolidated below $1 maintaining a descending resistance until the apex of the descending triangle